Love is that experience that makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is transcended, and life seems worthwhile. Love is the ultimate nourishment of the soul.
It is said that the entire array of human needs is rooted in our need for love. Our yearning for fame, fortune and material things all boil down to our need to be acknowledged, respected, admired – and above all, loved.
George Sand wrote: “There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.” The Word of God instructs us to love one another, walk in love, love thy neighbor, and the best display of love is John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son…”
The good news is, we can develop the skill to live a full and joyful life, enhanced by love — and experience all the profound manifestations that love brings. Professing positive, loving affirmations will help you develop that skill.
Following are loving affirmations we can use to give, receive, and reap the rewards of love. Choose the affirmations that feel appropriate to you — those that resonate with you, or strike an emotional chord. It is important that the words feel comfortable to you and are in line with who you are. Feel free to create one for your specific need by substituting other words that have special meaning to you:
* I am a radiant and I am filled with love.
* I love and accept myself exactly as I am.
* I now express love to all those I meet.
* I am walking in divine love.
* Divine love is working through me now.
* I bathe in the unconditional love of God my Creator, and it radiates from me at all times.
* I love myself completely.
* Love comes to me and goes from me easily and effortlessly.
* I give and receive love easily and joyfully.
* Others love me easily and joyfully.
* I now feel loved and appreciated by my parents, my friends, my children
* I express my love freely.
* People are just waiting to love me, and I allow them.
* I always deserve love.
* I am nurturing loving relationships in my life.
* I project love to everyone I meet.
* I love and approve of myself.
The Word of God gives us wonderful examples of scriptures to stand on while walking in love: